Details are as follows
- On the day (Saturday 3rd November 2018) the road through Heyshott village is closed at 5pm to all traffic except those who have official passes.
- At 6:30pm (approx), the torches go on sale in Hoyle Lane.
- At 7pm (approx), the famous torchlight procession commences from Hoyle Lane and meanders through the village to the village green, the site of the bonfire. this will be lead by 3 Pipers and a Drummer as a majority of the band members that have at will be in Berlin representing another Marching Band
- At 7:30 (approx) the children will be entertained by the Punch and Judy show commencing.
- At 8pm (approx) there is an outstanding display of fireworks to bring the main celebrations to a close.
- There is no charge for entry to the Heyshott Bonfire & Fireworks display however there are collection buckets in which to place donations which are used to fund the following years’ festivities.