Having a piper creates a finishing touch to your wedding day, be it a church or civil ceremony. Bagpipes are a great addition to any part of your wedding day reception or ceremony but traditionally a piper can be used to:
• Greet your guests prior to your arrival, and then escort the Bride into the church.
• Play inside the church during the signing of the register.
• Play the Bride and Groom out following the ceremony and whilst photographs are being taken outside of the Wedding party and Guests.
• Once the Bride and Groom have completed the receiving line (if Applicable) play them both up to their table at the Wedding Breakfast.
• If a Separate Evening Wedding Reception is planned play whilst any additional guests arrive.
“Thank you so much for making our wedding so perfect! It truly was an amazing day and we are so glad we booked you as you were incredible, wedding guests and family are still talking about it! Once again huge thanks you made a perfect day even more perfect.”
Tracy & Trevor Laird